About Wendy Annibal
I enjoy helping people and for me, reflexology is a great way of doing that. I qualified in August 2013 with the Anahata School of Reflexology in Lincoln training and passing the highest level of reflexology – the Level 5 Centralia Reflexology Mastership (incorporating Agored Cymru units at Level 5).
Since then I have successfully been treating clients and continuing to build on the wide range of experience gained whilst training (I completed 100 treatments during my training).
I want to continuously expand my knowledge and skills to help the clients within my practice so, since qualifying I have also trained in:
- Natural Face Lift Massage (Facial Rejuvenation) a truly ‘holistic’ treatment based on ancient Ayurvedic techniques which lift and tone the face and neck to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce dark circles and bags around the eye area and bring about total relaxation in mind and body.
- Aromatherapy for the Feet which combines all the benefits of reflexology with the power of essential oils.
- Vertical Reflex Therapy (VRT) Training – a form of reflexology applied to weight-bearing feet or hands. The impact of VRT often appears to be quicker, especially with mobility issues and may often help other persistent conditions.
- Hand Reflexology – not everyone likes their feet being touched and hand reflexology can be as beneficial as foot reflexology.
- Foot Reading – Foot reading is analysing the structure and texture of the feet to understand the emotions and personality of someone. It is fun and very interesting.
- I have done additional reflexology training in Palliative Care and Enhancing Fertility and Maternity Care in 2015.
Since qualifying I have loved seeing the improvements in my clients’ well being. It has been a delight to hear a client say “I feel so much better” or “that was a marvellous treatment – thank you”. My aim is to provide relief for people who are in pain or discomfort, or give some time and space to those who want some pampering. I want people to enjoy the benefits of all my treatments to enhance their well-being so please continue to explore my website to find out how an individually tailored treatment can help you.